Hermann Seib has released updates for VSTHost and SAVIHost.
Changes in both programs:
- Use of SSE(2) when possible and appropriate; doesn't make much difference in SAVIHost, but in VSTHost it can squeeze out a little bit more CPU juice in big setups.
- .fxb files are saved and loaded in version 2 format now.
- Lots of bug fixes and internal changes.
Changes in VSTHost against V1.48:
- Performances can be ex- and imported.
- Improved handling for loading PlugIns that have been moved to a new location.
- Rudimentary OSC support.