New in Version 1.3
Retina Graphics for iPad 3:
- All of AmpKit's gear imagery has been re-rendered at full Retina display resolution.
New Gear & Presets
The AmpKit 1.3 Gear Store includes three new additions, all available at special introductory pricing, as well as 14 new presets:
- Bass Amplification: Trace Elliot 1215:
- A fully-featured, modern bass amplifier and cabinet.
- All the sophistication that bass players have come to love in the real Trace Elliot amps.
- Switchable valve (tube) drive circuit for fat bass distortion.
- Single-touch Pre Shape circuit which delivers the classic Trace Elliot tone.
- 12-band Graphic Equalizer tuned for bass frequencies.
- Dual-band compressor optimized for bass.
- All the tone fidelity you've come to expect in AmpKit.
- Convolution-based simulation of the 1 X 15 cabinet featuring a specially designed Celestion speaker and high-frequency horn.
- Metal Pedal: Rocktron Metal Planet Distortion:
- Versatile distortion pedal.
- True heavy metal distortion: not for the faint of heart.
- Unique mid frequency controls make it easy to duplicate the scooped heavy metal sound, or with a flip of the controls, modern rock tone.
- "Amazing" sustain and harmonics.
- Beyond Quiet: Rocktron HUSH Noise Reduction:
- Rocktron's HUSH noise reduction circuit, a standard for touring guitarists since 1984, is now available in AmpKit.
- When used properly, the HUSH will wipe out hiss and pickup buzz.
- The HUSH circuit, faithfully simulated in AmpKit, delivers 65dB of signal cleanup, while your music signal integrity remains unaffected. In other words, get rid of the noise without altering your tone.
- Also works great in tandem with AmpKit's Noise Gate for ultra-high-gain setups.
Other New Features:
- Extended support for digital guitar interfaces.
- Updated headset input compensation to support the new iPad (3rd Generation) and iPhone 4S.
- On multi-channel amps, setups now save the settings for all channels.