AMG ONE/Solo & Kick-Ass Brass announced
ONE is taking longer than anticipated so they have decided to release a lite version to introduce the format. SOLO is a 'single rack' version of the 8 part ONE AMG flagship plug-in that's now set for release in the Autumn.
ONE/Solo features include:
- Loads REX2, REX1 & ACIDized Loops.
- Powerful resonant multi-mode filter (LP/BP/HP - 12/24, LP+BR, Peak) with ADSR env.
- LFOs for Filter and Pitch.
- Automatic loop syncing to host application – single key triggering or export MIDI File for total flexibility.
- Can be used inside any VST compliant host – Windows or Mac OSX.
ONE will add numerous new features including complete beat editing, step-time editing and integrated search engine as well as having 8 rack units and be infinitely expandable with unlimited AMG libraries and your own content. All incarnations will also include brand new samples.
ONE/Solo will cost just £30 UKP with no sample library, or £60 complete with 2 regular sample libraries (details TBC) and will be available in early June.
AMG have also announced Kick-Ass Brass, a virtual instrument version of their brass library. This library will be an extended and improved version of their 5 star award winning library already available, but, it will include additional new and extended instruments (Baritone Sax & Muted Trumpet) and possibly make different versions available.
All specs, pricing etc. are subject to change. They plan to release this virtual instrument around August 2004.