New features of AEU III:
- Higher efficiency of reading and playback samples; Improved playback system with better sound quality.
- Brand new design of UI, with GPU acceleration.
- Support VST3, stop RTAS and 32-bit development.
- Brand new FX DSP system, high order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band.
- 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
- 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
- IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
- Multiple Capo Logics, providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
- New preset managers.
- Brand new Sample Editor, with search, multiple selection and batch processing support.
- Strummer's virtual fretboard is expanded to 24 frets. A new real-time tempo doubling system is added.
- A new Start + ADSR envelope system.
- Mod Rate function.
- Installing AEU V3 will replace the plugins (VST, VST3, AAX, AU) of older versions, please make sure to do a backup before installing AEU V3.
- The sample library of AEU v3 is the same as v2 library, users don't have to download library again.
Intro Price: $95. The V3 update is free of charge - users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound page.
- Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
- Mac: From 10.9 to 10.14.
- VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
- 8GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.