Ample Sound has released free updates of version 2.51 for all nine of its virtual guitars.
- Added "Clear measure" and "Copy Measure" features in Riffer.
- Add Slide Out on 3rd fret G string.
- Tab UI changes.
- Sometimes note can't stop playing when playing on fretboard.
- Notes with high velocity break in Solo Mode.
- Some problems when importing MIDI to Riffer.
- Logic gets stuck when dragging and dropping Pitch Bend from Riffer into Logic.
- Palm Mute can't be exported to MIDI from Riffer.
- Some Slide In notes can not be exported to MIDI.
- Sometimes minor third Slide Up becomes to minor second when exporting Riff to MIDI.
- Note can be moved out of range in Riffer.
- Note can't stop playing when moved holding shift.
- Note can change length or overlap when moved across other notes holding shift.
- Riffer can't load preset when Preference window is closed.
- The parameters of Pick Attack, Random, Fade In, Stroke Noise etc can't be saved in Electric guitars.
The changes of Ample Metal Eclipse:
- Added a new tuning file.
- Updated the Scales for Riffer Dice.
- Changed the the fingering of Power 4 chords in Strummer.
- Bug fix: note A#6 can't control the playback of Riffer.
- Bug fix: Palm Mute can't be played in Tab panel.
- Bug fix: The threshold value of velocity layer doesn't work in Settings panel.
- Bug fix: Velocity value in MIDI Out mode is different from the one in Riffer.
The changes of Ample Guitar Hollow:
- Fixed the wrong tune file.
- Fixed the incorrect preset files.
All updates are free of charge for owners of corresponding Ample Guitar. Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound page.