Ample Sound has updated Lapsteel and Banjo to v1.5 and Ukulele to v3.5 with native M1 support, Native accessibility, and Guitar Pro 8 tab reader. All Ample Sound products are native M1 with this update.
- Native support for Mac M1 machines.
- Native accessibility support on both Windows and Mac.
- Tab Reader supports Guitar pro 7 and 8 format.
- Improved sample engine, memory management, and efficiency.
- New VST3 parameter system.
- Updated AAX format version.
- Added support for multiple sample rate.
- Improved DSP algorithms such as impulse response.
- Optimized UI display.
- New standalone – Rectangles.
- Riffer now supports 64 measures at max, with navigation markers.
- Added Sync feature in Delay.
- Fixed a potential problem related to the DAW clock.
- Fixed a potential problem in the process of loading sample library.
- Fixed an issue of the velocity sense parameter.
- Fixed potential crash caused by a bug in main panel and Strummer UI.
- Fixed a number of bugs in Strummer, Riffer, and the conversion between Strummer pattern and riff.
Ample Sound users can update for free through the MyAmpleSound webpage.
Ample Sound is running a sale for ASL, AEBJ and AEU with a 25% off discount until November 10, 2022.