Black Mamba is the replica of the MAM MB33 analog synthesizer combined with the powerful Rack Instruments from Ableton Live. Originally released as a TB303 clone by MAM (Music and More) from Germany the MB33 got popular due its cheap and affordable price. The MB33 had a true analog single VCO with two basic waveforms - square and saw. As the MB33 got the possibility to morph those waveforms it was able to create more tones than the TB303. Black Mamba has been chromatically sampled in 24bit/96khz with high end Apogee A/D converters.
Beside the 2 basic waveforms square and saw, analogfactory has sampled 9 other waveforms using the morph possibilities of the VCO.
- 539 Samples in 24bit/96khz.
- Chromatically sampled the origin note range from C0-C4.
- 11 Waveforms (Morphings from square to saw).
- 937 MB unpacked as Ableton Live Project Pack.
- Each Instrument is controllable via 8 Macros.
- 1 Multicore Patch (All waveforms in one Ableton Live Instrument Rack, selectable via macro).
- 11 Core Patches (Each waveform in one Ableton Live Instrument Rack).
- 5 Bass drum Patches.
- 12 Bass Patches.
- 18 Lead Patches.
- 10 Pad Patches.
- 8 Stab Patches.
- 10 FX Patches.
- 11 Basic waveforms Simpler Instruments (Each waveform in one Simpler instance for own patch development).
Price: $29.99. There is an introductory price of $21.99 until November 30th, 2011.