Angry Red Planet has updated Temper to v1.1.2.
- Important fix: There was a problem setting the sample rate of the audio engine, causing a variety of problems on certain combinations of sound cards and VSTs. If you had a VST that produced buzzing or silence, this might have been the cause.
- Echo FX: Fixed a bug where the first echo was replicating the original velocity, added some pizzazz to the echo shape view so it's easier to see what the echo is doing.
- Shapes that have randomness are now animated, to make it clear that you're working with values that are being constantly generated.
- Fix: Couldn't drag the loop points in the track editor.
- Fix: Browser FX list wasn't resetting vertical scrollbar after a search.