Antares has announced Auto-Tune 5, which adds even better pitch detection, a sleek new user interface, and a host of new features and productivity enhancements that make it even easier to get the results Auto-Tune is known for.
Key new Auto-Tune 5 features include:
- Improved pitch detection algorithm.
- A sleek new interface.
- Consolidated Pitch Tracking control.
- Humanize function.
- Realtime natural vibrato adjustment.
- Larger Pitch Edit Display.
- Sync to host transport (host dependent).
- Selectable Clock Source.
- Realtime pitch tracking display.
- Full-time correction mode (host dependent).
- Multiple simultaneous Graphical Mode instances (host dependent).
- Editing functions no longer modal.
- Enhanced Envelope Display functionality.
- Realtime graphical vibrato depth adjustment.
- Dedicated Snap To Note button.
- Dedicated Clear All Data function.
- Compatibility with Pen Tablet Input.
Upgrades will be available for registered Auto-Tune users. If you purchase and register a copy of Auto-Tune 4 (including the TDM Production Suite or AVOX AT) after September 15, 2006, you will be entitled to a free upgrade to Auto-Tune 5.
Auto-Tune 5 will be available in late October for Mac OS X (Universal Binaries) in VST, AU, RTAS and TDM plug-in formats and Windows XP in VST, RTAS and TDM plug-in formats.