Rob Papen has released version 1.6 of BLUE, which now includes an RTAS version for Mac OS X (Windows RTAS to follow). Version 1.6 also includes new features such as a "free-running" option for each oscillator, an 8x Oversampling option and a "bypass" function inside the Arpeggiator, Sequencer and the FX section, plus six new preset banks.
Rob has also revealed that the first third party BLUE soundset will be released in early October, featuring sounds from Tim Conrardy and Rsmus7.
- RTAS version for Mac OS X. The Windows version will be released later.
- Free running oscillator option inside each oscillator: When Free is turned off , the oscillator is reset to zero phase position each time you play a note. When Free is turned on ,the oscillator is free-running, i.e. it is not reset when you play a note.
- Bypass in Arpeggiator and Sequencer: This bypasses the arpeggiator or sequencer and puts BLUE in poly play mode. Turning bypass off returns it to the original arpeggiator or sequencer play mode.
- Bypass in FX section: This bypasses the arpeggiator and puts BLUE in poly play mode. Turning bypass off returns it to the original arpeggiator play mode
- 8x oversampling option in Global page.
- New presets: 6 New preset banks have been added. New lead sounds bank, effect bank, arpeggiator bank and fx bank.
BLUE v1.6 is a free update for all registered owners.