Antelope Audio has introduced Zen Tour Synergy Core, a cross-platform (TB3/USB2 for Mac/Win) 18x24 DSP / Audio Interface that can process up to 256 effects over 32 channels with ultra-low latency and zero CPU drain (thanks to the four ARM-based DSP processors, to which it owes its extended family name, working with the doubled custom-designed FPGA chip architecture of its predecessor) for artefact-free recording, at The 2020 NAMM Show, January 16-19, Anaheim, CA, USA.
Zen Tour Synergy Core brings the following upgrades from the original Zen Tour:
- 4x DSP + 2x FPGA Synergy Core low-latency effects and audio engine processors.
- Improved AD/DA conversion – up to 130dB DNR, on par with Orion Studio Synergy Core.
- 2x increase in channel count (32 channels at sample rates up to 192kHz).
- Thunderbolt 3 & USB 2.0 cross-platform connectivity for Mac / Windows.
- Support for new Synergy Core-exclusive effects like Auto-Tune Synergy, Opto-2A, MES-432C, Comp-4K-Bus and others.
- 8 DC-coupled line outputs for CV applications like controlling modular synthesizers.
- Discrete ultra – linear microphone preamps.
- Enhanced thermal performance.
Zen Tour Synergy Core will be shipping in Q1 2020, at a projected price of $1995 USD / €1995 EUR, and available through Antelope Audio's growing global network of authorised dealers. Or order online directly from Antelope Audio via the dedicated Zen Tour Synergy Core webpage, which also includes more in-depth information.