Apple has updated Final Cut Pro X to v10.3.2.
- Ability to add custom folders of audio files to the Sound Effects browser.
- Using ripple delete on audio-only clips no longer disables the selected range.
- Audio meters retain custom width after relaunch.
- Improves responsiveness when editing very long projects.
- Improves performance when exporting H.264 files and changing frame rate.
- Exporting ProRes 4444 files with transparency using Compressor creates a correct alpha channel.
- Fixes an issue in which adjusting the line spacing of multi-line titles only applied to the first line.
- Fixes an issue in which secondary storylines with mixed roles could overlap in the timeline.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent burning Final Cut Pro projects to DVD via Apple USB SuperDrive.