apShaper uses a special technique to suppress unwanted aliased frequencies. Its five nonlinear engines operate on a continuous (analogue) version of the input signal and numerical integration is used to produce the output samples.
- Demo version: Download and try in demo mode.
- Waveshaping engines: harmonic, tube, saturation, steps & wavefold.
- Extremely low aliasing.
- Three multi-type filter bands can be applied before and/or after waveshaping.
- The variable-slope low-pass filter type is ideal to use with harmonic distortion products.
- Modulation system with up to 16 modulation rules with independent gains.
- Internal modulation sources: two LFOs, a dynamics detector and two user-definable knobs.
- MIDI input using the modulation system.
- A low processing latency of 6 samples enables real-time performance usage.
- Built-in system-wide preset management with import and export of preset files, compatible across platforms and hosts using a human-readable xml file format.
Price: $69 - The celebrate the release of apShaper there is an introductory sale offer until October 31st, 2019: 30% off with coupon apShaperIntro.