apulSoft has updated apQualizr2 to version 2.2.3.
- New enable-button on top right which is hooked up to bypass on modern hosts.
- All internal signals now use 64-bit precision.
- Analyzer decay now compensates for FFT size.
- Module controls can be changed using the mouse wheel.
- Improved filter quality and performance.
- Improved quality of the output clipper antialiasing.
- Better Ctrl-drag fine adjustment mode.
- Additionally allow to use holding the 'S' key for the bandpass solo feature.
- Improved the way the LFO module resets on transport start/stop.
- Bug-fix: Issues with HiDPI drawing in the windows vst3 version.
- Bug-fix: Increased CPU usage after loading big presets.
- Bug-fix: Fixed loading old presets with comb filters included.