Arturia has announced the Keylab MkII MIDI Controller Keyboards. Offering 3 distinct modes, KeyLab MkII is designed to give the user the ultimate control experience, no matter what task may be at hand:
- DAW mode gives you control over recording platform, with transport, track, and navigation controls all at your fingertips. The KeyLab MkII comes complete with 10 magnetic overlays and presets for some of the most popular DAW titles.
- Analog Lab mode automatically assigns all knobs, faders, and buttons to work perfectly with the included Analog Lab 3 software suite. Enjoy total control of over 6,000 iconic synth, key, organ, sampler, string machine, and piano sounds, easily setup splits and multi-sounds, and make preset browsing a piece of cake with dedicated category buttons and tag-based browsing with the jog wheel.
- User mode gives you total control of KeyLab MkII, with practically every key, pad, button, switch, fader, and rotary knob totally customizable to send any note or MIDI CC data you desire. Store up to 10 User maps to suit your setup, from controlling multiple effects and VSTs at once, to giving you control of every parameter of a virtual instrument.
Every KeyLab MkII comes complete with a collection of software titles that let you start performing and recording straight out of the box. Two full Arturia titles are included - Analog Lab 3 and Piano V 2, letting you not only enjoy over 6,000 vintage synth and keyboard sounds from Arturia's V Collection, but also a comprehensive physically modelled piano suite. If you are new to the world of recording, or simply want to try out a different DAW, KeyLab MkII also includes Ableton Live Lite, an introduction to one of the most popular recording and performance platforms in the world. Record, create, mix, edit, effect, and release, all from the comfort of one free software package.
KeyLab MkII's control voltage connectivity lets you open up to the world of vintage synthesizers and Eurorack modular. Featuring 4 CV outputs to control pitch, gate, and 2 modulation sources, you can send live performance or DAW-controlled automation to your modular gear. It also sports a CV input, which translates incoming signals from modules to MIDI/USB data, ready for your DAW.
Every aspect of KeyLab MkII has been designed with quality at heart. From its rugged aluminium chassis to its machined metal pitch bend and mod-wheel; its premium companion software to the silky-smooth Arturia Pro-Feel keybed. This is a controller to be enjoyed for years to come. KeyLab MkII is available in both white and black finishes, and in both 49 and 61-key versions.
- Software Specifications:
- Includes Analog Lab software with 6500 synth sounds.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite.
- Includes Piano V.
- Hardware Specifications:
- 49 & 61 key options available, each with high quality keybed with velocit.
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads.
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs.
- Control modular equipment with 4 CV/Gate outputs, controlling pitch, gate, and modulation.
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments.
- Presets for multiple DAWs, with magnetic overlays for controls.
- Huge connectivity, including expression, sustain, CV/Gate, MIDI, USB and 3 assignable auxiliary pedal inputs.
- Perfect Analog Lab integration:
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Over 6500 TAE powered preset sounds from Arturia's V Collection.
- Ableton Live Lite - record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- Piano V - Twelve different pianos meticulously crafted using Arturia's modeling technology.
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One*.
- Available in Black or White.
- KeyLab 49 MkII: 449,00 €.
- KeyLab 61 MkII: 499,00 €
Shipping will be starting by the end of July.