eaReckon has released EARevolve, which is the combination of a stereo chorus and a (mono to stereo) rotary speaker.
This AAX/VST/VST3/AU plug-in for Windows and MacOS (32/64-bit) has been designed to add depth and/or controlled movement to your sounds. It is particularly efficient at turning a mono signal into a dynamic and deep stereo sound.
Key features (Stereo Chorus):
- 2x2 lines (2x stereo chorus).
- Common parameters: Base Rate, Depth amount, Randomness, Shape (triangle/sine).
- 1st stereo chorus parameters: Delays (L/R), Right Phase offset, Crossmix, HPF frequency.
- 2nd stereo chorus parameters: Delays (L/R), Right Phase offset, Rate ratio, LPF frequency.
Key features (Rotary speaker):
- Classic rotary speaker properties (rotation speeds, acceleration, deceleration, saturation) + A/B speed selector and brakes.
- Advanced "Horn" and "Drum" properties (Doppler effect, Gain modulation, LPF modulation, Multi-band tool, ...).
- Adjustable speaker size (diameter).
- Rotation speeds are synchronizable to the host tempo.
- "Park angle" options.
- It is possible to set the position (angle) at which a rotor will be stopped.
- Once this rotor stopped, the angle can be freely manipulated or you can make it follow the center of the room or the microphones.
- Advanced microphone settings (adjustable polar diagrams, Mid/Side mode, ...).
- Adjustable room properties (room size, early reflections, ...).
- Adjustable position of the rotary speaker + (optional) automated/synchronizable movement of the speaker in the room.
From June 22nd to July 18th 2018, you can get EARevolve for €49 (instead of €79).