Arturia has announced the release of FX Collection 4, which now includes 30 effects, from digital reverbs to multi-engine distortion, along with over 1000 presets, improved accessibility features, and a number of useful enhancements for fluid DAW production.
A curated suite of creative audio effects for modern music makers, FX Collection 4 is guided by Arturia's decades of passion for sound exploration, it unites upgraded recreations of iconic era-defining studio tools with contemporary & experimental effects plugins in a single collection - to both enhance and inspire as part of the creative process.
FX Collection 4 includes 4 new products:
- Rotary CLS-222: Move from silky smooth stereo swirls to spinning synchronized patterns with a modernized take on the classic Leslie rotary speaker emulator.
- Dist COLDFIRE: A dual-engine distortion effect that goes from rich tube saturation to unrestrained sonic destruction in a few clicks.
- Filter MS-20: Pump destructive crunch and roaring stereo filter sweeps into your mixes with this infamously abrasive KORG filter & distortion module.
- Rev LX-24: An upgraded version of the retro box that defined '80s reverb; real-feeling space, cave depth atmosphere, and subtly-sparkling textures await.
Product & performance updates in FX Collection 4:
- Bus FORCE adds overdrive gain compensation.
- Efx FRAGMENTS gets 40 new presets and an updated modulation workflow.
- Rev LX-24 can now be resized for more compact screen presence.
- Bus FORCE and Rev SPRING-636 now both have oversampling quality options.
- Upgraded accessibility features, with real-time text-to-speech feedback.
- NKS VST3 and Mac M1 AAX support.
- A number of bug fixes & optimizations.
To celebrate the launch, FX Collection 4 will be available at a special intro price for all users until June 20th at 23:59PM CET via arturia.com. Users can log in to discover their personal offer.