The newest, and most hotly anticipated member of the Arturia Step family is to be revealed at NAMM 2020 in Anaheim, California.
KeyStep Pro gives keyboard players sequencing and performance power in a compact, versatile controller.
KeyStep Pro is a 37-key MIDI controller and multi-channel polyphonic sequencer all in one. It will allow musicians to take full control of their modular rigs, outboard synths, and software studio all at the same time. The 4 independent polyphonic sequencer tracks give you full control over your instruments, and Track 1 can also function as a 16-part integrated drum sequencer.
If you prefer keys to pads, you'll love KeyStep Pro, says Arturia. It sports a great-feeling 3 octave keyboard with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch. Arturia says its designers studied the way musicians actually used their Step controllers, and created KeyStep Pro to remove the barriers between you and the music you want to create.
- Tracks: 4 independent sequencers, controlling whatever synth, module, or drum machine you want.
- Patterns: 16 patterns per track. Each sequencer pattern can be up to 64 steps long, and contain 16 notes per step.
- Chains: Link up to 16 patterns together to create whole songs or sections of your set.
- Scenes: Snapshots of all the sequences within a pattern, letting you instantly switch between sets of sequences.
- Projects: Everything in one place. Load, duplicate, tweak, edit, and save for later in its onboard memory.
To get hands on with KeyStep Pro, look out for Arturia at NAMM 2020. Meet the Arturia team in Hall A, booth 11910.
KeyStep Pro will begin shipping worldwide in Spring 2020 and will retail for $349/349€.