Auddict has released Master Trombones, a six-player trombone ensemble sample library for Kontakt version 4 and above.
Master Trombones include seven mic positions which can be mixed via the faders in the GUI:
- Decca Sides.
- Decca Mid.
- Woodwind Spots.
- Close LDCs.
- Close Ribbons.
- Room Pair.
The woodwind spots are there to take into account the fact that in a real session, a lot of the brass will bleed into the woodwind mics. This is intended to add that extra bit of perceived "depth" in the sound.
Full list of articulations:
- No Legato (allows polyphonic playing).
- Legato - normal slurred legato (piano and forte dynamic layers crossfade-able).
- Fst Legato - Fast legato specially for fast playing.
- Staccato - Short detached notes (16 variations per note).
- Flutter - Flutter tongued sustains.
- Rips - Rips up to the played note.
- Chords < - Crescendo major, minor and open 5th chords.
- Chords > - Diminuendo major, minor and open 5th chords.
Price: £90.00 - There is an intro price of £45.00.