Audio Ease has updated 360pan Suite to version 3.1. It adds 360limiter, a look ahead peak limiter with adaptive release time and (A) LUFS loudness meter, that will bring your first to third order ambisonics mixes up to professional delivery levels.
- 360pan suite now runs in Windows Pro Tools Ultimate.
- The 360monitor's view is now smoother, lighter on the CPU and, using a resize-button, bigger because the rendering has been transferred from a computer's CPU to the Graphics Processor.
- Sturdier head tracking with the latest models head trackers plus new templates to include the 360limiter.
Key features of the 360pan suite are:
- 360pan suite is designed from the ground up to do audio-post on 360 VR videos.
- No clutter: you are not doing the work in a stack of plug-in windows, no separate video applications, no sync issues, no VR headset, but you nonetheless do everything for 360 VR mixing: truly spot-on panning without glitches, monitoring using head tracking, everything within Pro Tools, Nuendo or REAPER on Windows or Mac.
- Video based editing: you automate all panning, leveling and reverb balance (distance) per sound source right where you see it: floating on your DAW's own video window.
Price: Version 3.1 is a free update for the 360pan suite.