Audio Helper Project has updated Samplism to version 1.4.
1. Introducing the user-defined tagging feature:
- Supported user tags: [User Tag] and [User Group Tag].
- Supports to manually add user tags to audio samples.
1. Improved Tag Matching Engine:
- Improved accuracy of the automatic tag matching feature.
- Updated Tag Definitions to v1.1.0.
- Added the ability to enable/disable an automatic tag matching feature for each audio sample.
2. Improved Audio Playback Engine:
- The improved audio playback engine provides lower latency audio playback and also reduces tick noise.
3. Enhanced Copy & Paste commands (Cmd+C/V) :
- Samplism now provides the more convenient way to copy and paste audio samples, the waveform selection, and transient regions to macOS or DAWs.
- Copying audio samples, the waveform selection, and transient regions copy the actual audio data to the clipboard (key shortcut: cmd+c).
- The copied audio data can be easily pasted to macOS or DAWs using the paste command (key shortcut: cmd+v).
4. UI Improvements:
- Improved overall UI of the app more intuitively.
- Displays the HUD view if necessary. You can also change whether the HUD is displayed in the Preferences.
- The [Show Always on Top] setting is automatically saved and restored at launch.
- Added the ability to volume up/down with the mouse scroll wheel in the Audio Player view.
5. Performance Improvements:
- Improved waveform loading performance.
- Improved manual tag matching performance.
- Improved memory usage.
6. Other Enhancements:
- Added the ability to show all tags in the Tag List view (via a [Show All Tags] menu).
- Fixed a critical issue that an app abnormally crashes when navigating audio samples in the Sample List view.
- Minor bug fixes.
Price: $49.99 from the Mac App Store ($59.99 from v1.5).
Demo Version: Download Link
Demo Video: youtu.be/2_HHCG6l_tk