Audio Nebula has updated Aurora FM to version 1.2.0.
- Channel and polyphonic aftertouch mod sources (AT C, AT P).
- Numeric entry for Operator frequency.
- Middle-click (MMB) to Randomize, for individual parameters, parameter sections, or related parameter groups (with Alt modifier).
- Flexible Osc mod routing architecture - now 3 fixed (LFO1, LFO2, S&H) and 2 variable (Env, MW, AT C, AT P, ? On, ? Off, ?).
- Mod source Variable Source->Amp scaling replaces fixed Velocity->Amp scaling.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Reverb improvements.
- All selection controls with more than 3 items are now pop-lists.
- Visual distinction between pop-list selectors and click-/scroll-to-cycle selectors.
- Pop-lists can be navigated with click-and-dragging in addition to scrollwheel as before.
- Better fine-grained value stepping for sliders, and now a relative change instead of absolute.
- Envelope and Key-Scale points can now be locked individually as opposed to all-or-nothing as before.
- Groups of related parameters can now be locked, reset, and randomized together using Alt modifier (ex: Mod sources, Osc mod section, Env slopes, Effects, Mod Matrix).
- User patch directory scanning is now asynchronously threaded and doesn't affect plugin launch time.
- Patch Manager window totally overhauled and improved. The active patch can be changed from here, making auditioning your patch library a breeze.
- Minor randomization improvements.
- Quicker GUI launch time and GUI refresh on Algorithm change.
- Workaround for common DX7 SysEx invalid format issue.
Head over to audionebula.ca for the latest download.