Audio Ease has updated Altiverb for both Mac OS X and Windows to v5.4.4.
- [PC:VST] Fixed problems with the help function in Wavelab 5 & 6.
- [PC:VST] Plugin format no longer shows as 'VST'.
- [PC:VST] Fixed bug that caused the menus to sometimes slow down to a crawl when multiple instances of AV are opened and closed.
- [PC] Corrected background color of popup menus.
- [PC] Settings for help, auto & key controls now remembered correctly.
- [PC] Added Start Menu links to diagnostics tools.
- [PC demo] Added demo presets mono-mono IR's.
- [PC demo] Little more subtle trial version label.
- [Mac:PT] Fixed multiple stems RTAS.
- [Mac:AU] Fixed AU validation crash which could happen sometimes.
- [VST] When opening a session with Altiverb where a preset is selected, loads the correct IR back.
- [VST] Improved VST performance.
- [PT] Fixed bug not loading settings correctly back.
- Fixed read error while using CIRP files with IRI.
- Default picture in TV.