Audio Ease has updated Altiverb to v4.1.9.
- All formats had a problem with some IRs loading extremely slow.
- AudioUnit now uses latency compensation to accommodate more flexible audio driver settings. Note that the high latency mode is not compensated, but in low latency mode you can now set your 'process buffer range' to large to save CPU bandwidth.
- AudioUnit publishes its parameters to the host, so Logic's 'Control' view can be used.
- AudioUnit can do mono-mono again.
- MAS has full blown latency compensation support. When switching from low to high latency or from high to low Digital Performer's transport must be stopped for the new latency to be correctly compensated.
- MAS bypass automation fixed.
- RTAS redraw glitch when recording automation fixed.