Aurchitect Audio Software has updated Myriad, the macOS batch audio processor, to version 4.4.
Notable changes include:
- The old "Main" window has been broken out into separate windows - see the Window menu for access.
- Preferences > Dark Appearance.
- Rebuilt Files Window focuses on just audio files and their details.
- Can show and hide individual Files Window Detail sections.
- New Workflow Window, improved UI.
- New Activity Window, combined Files and Audio sections.
- New Log Window.
- Logs are now searchable.
- All windows support being "tabbed" together in 10.12+.
- Moved controls for display units to Preferences > Units.
- User-selectable Program Loudness offset.
- Restored the "Change Sample Rate (Apple)" action.
- Can drag Workflow preset files directly into the workflow.
- Improves speed in Files window when selecting lots of files.
- Various speed and stability improvements.
Myriad 4.4 requires macOS 10.11 or higher