BBE Sound and Plugivery have announced a major update to the Sonic Sweet audio plug-ins bundle (Sonic Maximizer, Harmonic Maximizer, Loudness Maximizer, Mach 3 Bass).
The Sonic Sweet v4 bundle has been completely rewritten using a new framework, "Powered by Plugivery" conserving every nuance of the same great tone as well as the ease of use you'd come to expect from BBE Sound products. The Sonic Sweet v4 bundle supports the following plug-in formats: AAX, AudioUnit, VST and now VST3 support for Mac and Windows computers.
The Sonic Sweet v4 plug-ins bundle adds the following features and enhancements:
- Fully rewritten with our brand new "Powered by Plugivery" framework.
- Major interface redesign with Retina/HiDPI support on compatible hosts.
- Optimized DSP algorithms with up to 50% less CPU usage.
- VST3 support for Mac and Windows (32/64-bit).
- Touch screen support.
- A/B switch with copy and swap functions.
- Help tooltips when hovering knobs.
- Automatic check for updates.
- Easy activation process integrated into the plug-in.
- Pro Tools automation menu & colors.
- System report feature, useful when contacting support.
- Uninstaller for Mac in addition to Windows.
- Many minor performance & stability improvements.
The Sonic Sweet v4 bundle is available as a free update for all previous v3 owners here.
Throughout December, the Sonic Sweet v4 bundle will be available at the special introductory price of $99 (List $249) which is $25 per plug-in.
BBE Sound Software are exclusively distributed by Plugivery and are available to end users from pro audio retailers worldwide: www.plugivery.com/about/dealers