BigTick has updated Zen, the free Universal Presets Manager, to Version 1.64.
Recent changes include:
- Automatic scan of supported VST plug-ins.
- Fixed crashes when entering text data in Reaper.
- Non-commercial presets are now stored in a fully open format (fxp + sqlite for metadata).
- Added commercial presets bundles.
- Fixed bug with preset tags updates.
- Fixed some "preset not found" errors when loading back projects saved with Zen.
- Importing a modified preset wouldn't work for hosts that don't support getTimeInfo.
- Add an option to silently ignore duplicate presets while importing.