BigTick has announced the release of version 1.6.1 of Zen, the free Universal Presets Manager.
Changes since v1.5.x:
- Allow to edit the name of a local preset.
- Moved everything to VSTGUI4.
- Made volume control more visible.
- Dropping a plugin file for an existing synth automatically activates this synth.
- Fixed crashes when the hosted plugin has more I/O than Zen.
- Fixed scrollLists smoothness when using mouse wheel.
- assignment for sliders 7 & 8 were not saved properly.
- user fields could not be edited.
- crashes with Reaper (and probably other hosts that don't unload the dll dynamically) when the last instance was removed.
- Zen would sometimes lock up when an http exception was received.
- crashes when deactivating a synth, while Zen is downloading presets for this synth.