Big Tick has updated Zen, the Universal Presets Manager, to Version 1.7.
Recent changes include:
- Countless stability fixes and performance enhancements.
- 64-bit OS X version.
- Smooth transition between presets.
- New standalone host on Windows and Mac.
- Plug-in scan runs in a different process - no more crashes while scanning.
- Presets database can be shared across systems and architectures.
- Option to automatically scroll to the top of the list when search results change.
- Option to clear the plugins cache.
- Presets changes are now saved when saving from a host.
- Increased the number of user controls from 8 to 8*4.