It seems like a nasty little bug was introduced in v1.03 which could cause presets to get corrupted.
Big Tick have released v1.03 of Rhino featuring several bug fixes and some new features!
This update fixes the following bugs:
- CPI spikes with chorus/flanger effects.
- Text input fields could not be exited without typing anything.
- Vel-> Rez curves didn't work.
- Random crashes when saving.
It also adds a few new features:
- Horizontal grid on envelope windows.
- Right-click in matrix to disable routings.
- Support for VAZ / Anamark exact tuning format.
- Ability to clear midi and user assignments.
- Added a number of predefined envelopes suitable for doing LFO effects.