BlauKraut Engineering has updated Charlatan to version 1.1.4.
- Yet another revision of the 4-pole ladder filter implementation. Placement of nonlinearities is now correct wrt. the original circuit.
- New switch 2OCT for Osc2: double detune range (+/-2 octaves).
- 90 degree phase shift of Osc2 square wave wrt. Osc1 (only when sync is inactive). Emulates behavior of sub-oscs of Roland synths.
- If Osc1 is set to noise, the ring mod input of Osc1 is now the rectangle signal rather than noise.
- Reduced max. filter key tracking from 200% to 100%. 200% just isn't useful.
- Bug Fix: LFO delay parameter was completely hosed (10x the displayed value.).
- Bug Fix: handle LFO delay time on sample-rate change.
- Doubled max. LFO delay time (10s -> 20s).
- Minor tweaks 'n' fixes.