Blue Cat's PatchWork 1.7 now includes up to 16 I/O channels for the standalone application, external sidechain input for the effect and auxiliary outputs for the instrument. All these extra channels can be used for external routing with most host applications.
This new version also adds new internal audio routing features: it is now possible to map the audio inputs and outputs of each plug-in to any channel - it is very easy to create auxiliary sends, process individual channels separately or apply effects the sidechain signal.
The update is free for existing customers and is available for download from the same page as the initial purchase (link received by email). Demo versions can also be downloaded on www.bluecataudio.com, as a standalone application or in VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit and DirectX plug-ins formats, for both Mac OS X and Windows (32 and 64-bit).
- The effect version now supports external side chain input.
- The synth version now includes multiple output busses (up to 16 output channels).
- The standalone application now offers up to 16 audio I/O.
- Sub plug-ins audio i/o routing: connect the inputs and outputs of each plug-in to any channel.
- Latency is now compensated for individual channels when a plug-in is processing only a subset of all available channels.
- Fixed side chain input always fed with silence for some Audio Unit plug-ins.
- Fixed issue with standalone application: displayed i/o were not reset properly when changing i/o configuration.
- Fixed a crash with some VST plug-ins that use long preset names.
- Fixed demo version popup window freezing Pro Tools in some situations.
Price: €59 or $79 (VAT excluded).