Squaredheads has updated Nora to version 2.51.
Nora is a pattern based arpeggiator / phrase sequencer with DAW technology that is designed to allow the creation of solo melodies, rhythmic basslines, or stabs.
The 2.51 patch is a maintenance version which solves some conflicts and it adds another additional note to each octave (Now you can use up to 8 notes per octave).
- Static mode is now the default mode for new projects.
- Increased notes per octave to 8.
- When a root folder was deleted the refresh in the browser was incorrect.
- Loading projects in some hosts was causing problems.
- Keys from scale buttons were not reacting to ColourMap changes.
- Updated base classes.
More information at www.squaredheads.com