Available as an Audio Unit instrument (AUv3), it offers tight integration in many leading mobile DAWs, such as Auria, Garageband, Cubasis, Modstep and AUM.
- Audio Unit v3 compatible.
- CoreMIDI compatible standalone mode (with background audio).
- Custom preset management; user presets available across AU hosts.
- Dozens of factory presets.
- 42 FM Algorithms (including all 32 DX7 layouts).
- 12 Oscillators, including the 8 original TX81z waveforms.
- All 106 parameters can be automated using MIDI CC and AU Parameters.
- Vintage sounding chorus and reverb effects for classic ambiance.
- System requirements: iPad 4+, iPad Mini 2+, iOS 9 or higher.