Bremmers Audio Design has updated MultitrackStudio for iPad to v1.4.
New in Version 1.4:
- Overview bar (above tracks) shows editor data while scrolling an editor. Works for all editors except the Song Editor.
- Editors: needle no longer moves while scrolling with one finger. Use two fingers to move needle too.
- Opening track editor: height is identical to existing open track editors (if any).
- Editors scroll faster after scrolling in the same direction repeatedly.
- Track name box flashes after closing the track editor, making the track easier to find.
- Audio input level fader now appears in the main view when it's needed (the Input button is removed).
- Audio track: input selector shows level meters even if Rec button isn't engaged.
- New 'Chords' onscreen keyboard (play chords with one finger).
- Onscreen keyboard: keys can be wider (zoom with two fingers on the gray bar at the top).
- Reverb effect now has Lo Freq, Lo Mult, Hi Cut, Spin en Width knobs.
- Uses Audiobus 2.1.2 SDK (iOS 8 ready). iOS 7 or newer is now required because of this.
- Extension Pack (in-app purchase) now includes mixer and effect automation.
- Fixed: audio editors could flicker while scrolling backwards.