Bremmers Audio Design has released version 4.5.1 of MultitrackStudio for iPad.
New in version 4.5.1:
- Apple Pencil: adding notes in MIDI editors can now be done without waiting for the selector to pop up.
- Some tweaks to using a mouse with the MIDI editors.
- Score editor note duration touch handle now offers dotted quarter note.
- 12.9" iPad: there can now still be content panes when tracks have an output selector. (Pro Extension).
- Audio track scrubber uses less CPU.
- Fixed: Multi MIDI Editor: score editor note duration setting made Multi MIDI Editor disappear. (Pro Extension).
- Fixed: Score editor: lasso could select tied notes twice.
- Fixed: Onscreen MIDI Keyboard "Keyboard" layout note-on velocity sensitivity didn't work.
- Fixed: Arpeggiator presets couldn't be imported.