Bremmers Audio Design has released version 3.7 of MultitrackStudio for iPad.
New in version 3.7:
- 'Export tracks to audio files...' is renamed to 'Export audio stems...'. It can now export groups as well, and there's an "Include track effects" button.
- Tuner has Pianoroll mode.
- Tuner: pitch detection is more reliable, meter is easier to read, reduced CPU usage.
- Quantize and custom grid resolutions can now be something like "2 in 3/8", which would be duplets. Until now the "3" in this example could only be "1".
- MIDI Controller editors: Dots Editor now has 'Straight Line' option, it connects the first and last selected dots using a straight line.
- Track sidechaining: a track that is sidechain source now still sends sidechain signal if its Mute button is engaged. A track that consumes a sidechain can now be soloed with working sidechains. And it's now easier to use a track as sidechain source only (until now you had to route it to a muted group to mute it). (Pro Extension).
- External MIDI instruments: patchmap can now be set to 'None', this may be more convenient than using a patchmap for a different device.
- External MIDI instruments: the Bank:prog box now accepts something like MSB:LSB:2 (the bank will be calculated from the MSB and LSB values).
- Fixed: Importing audio files: file names starting with a space caused problems.