Bremmers Audio Design has released version 3.9.1 of MultitrackStudio for iPad.
New in version 3.9.1:
- Automation editors (Pro Extension), MIDI controller editors and Automated Fader effects: the Dots Editor pane that pops up on clicking EDIT when multiple dots are selected now offers several new functions. Sine or triangle shapes can be created, either in Hertz or in beats. Amplify and the new Vertical Shift can gradually fade in or out.
- SysEx editor supports "sequencer specific meta events". They aren't sent to MIDI instruments (MIDI doesn't allow for that), but they are saved in MIDI files.
- Songs with huge amounts of automation data save/open faster (Pro Extension).
- Quantize and custom grid resolutions can now go up to 16/4.
- MIDI file import/export: Some tweaks regarding SysEx messages. Messages like "XG On" will now appear in exported MIDI files before any other messages if you make sure it's at position 0.
- Fixed: MIDI Patterns could disappear if the Song Editor's insert options were used.
- Fixed: presets exported from desktop version weren't always imported correctly.
- Fixed: Document Picker crashed the app in iOS 9 and 10.
- Fixed many significant issues that caused exception errors. Thanks for sending error reports.