Bremmers Audio Design updates MultitrackStudio for iPad to v4.4
Bremmers Audio Design has released version 4.4 of MultitrackStudio for iPad.
New in version 4.4:
- User interface has been refreshed.
- The level meters are now between the Rec buttons and the faders, which is where you need them.
- 12.9" iPad: Editor Preview panes are now on the right. They also serve to open/close the track editor (no more longtapping the track name box).
- The current value of knobs (and faders) appears above the knob rather than below, so they're no longer covered by your hand while moving the knob.
- EQ slots show a small version of the curve you see in the EQ pane.
- There's a small meter on Compressor, Dynamics, Master Limiter, MultiBand Compressor, DeEsser and Noise Gate slots.
- Automated Fader slots indicate the current position.
- EQ: Bass and Treble section have Shelve option, this a modern variant of the Vintage option.
- Compressor: curve and history displays more accurately represent what's going on for Vintage and Vintage Warm programs.
- Audio editor data appears faster. It also works better with looping.
- Audio track data that appears on the Overview Bar while scrolling editors now takes the track editor's vertical zoom setting into account.
- Overview Bar: Removed the 'tap-and-drag' way of loop region selection (nobody liked it).
- Overview Bar shows the current editor view area while the editors are scrolling horizontally.
- Pianoroll/score/drum/pitchbend editors: there's a wider area on the left that scrolls mixer sections vertically. It now equal the pianoroll's vertical piano keyboard.
- "Cycling" is now called "Looping".
- Dropping MIDI files with SysEx-only streams on editors works better.
- MIDI file import: markers are ignored if there are more than 20.
- Fixed: Matrix Keyboard produced notes with extremely low velocity.
- Fixed: MultitrackStudio Instruments "Strength" knobs didn't work.