Bremmers Audio Design has released MultitrackStudio version 8.1.1. The MultitrackStudio Remote for iPad has been updated as well.
- Now detects if the default audio output device changes (on Mac the default audio input device is monitored as well).
- Touchscreen (Windows): selected pianoroll notes which are long enough get resize grip to move start of note (in addition to the one at the end of the note).
- Pianoroll: notes that are too high/low to appear in the pianoroll appear dimmed above/below the pianoroll while scrolling vertically.
- Score editor: notes shorter than current grid can be added/moved accurately without having to change the grid first.
- External MIDI Instruments and VST/AU plugins Instruments: no pitch bend range messages are sent if the pitch bend range is set to zero. Can be useful if the instrument uses controllers 100/101 for something other than RPNs.
- Various bug fixes.
MultitrackStudio Remote version 1.1:
- Includes 64-bits version.
- Updated icon to make it different from MultitrackStudio for iPad.
- 'Cycle' button is now 'Set Cycle Start', pressing the start button for a second starts cycling. (requires MultitrackStudio 8.1).
- Some tweaks like updating texts that changed in recent versions of MultitrackStudio.
Upgrade Price: $39 (Pro) / $23 (Standard). The new version is available free of charge for users who purchased the program after October 28, 2013. The MultitrackStudio Remote is available from the App Store, it's free.