Bremmers Audio Design has updated MultitrackStudio to v8.1.2.
- Touchscreen (Windows): pianoroll, drum and score editors now optionally feature handles for manipulating selected notes. The handles appear at the bottom and right hand side of the editor. There's a "Handles for MIDI notes" option in the Preferences pane.
- Exception errors while saving song are handled better to avoid data loss.
- AU, VST and External MIDI instruments no longer solely rely on 'all notes off' MIDI messages to mute pending notes.
- Fixed: most text was missing from the user interface under OS X 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Fixed: Multi Column Rack: VST/AU automation windows could appear outside of the screen (Pro edition).
- Some bug fixes.
Upgrade Price: $39 (Pro) / $23 (Standard). The new version is available free of charge for users who purchased the program after October 28, 2013.