Bremmers Audio Design has released version 9.7.2 of MultitrackStudio for Windows and macOS.
- 'Try pull mode' is now enabled by default on Windows 10. Existing settings aren't changed.
- Fixed: Controller/Automation/Automated Fader editors weren't updated immediately after drawing a curve.
- Fixed:Automated Fader effect didn't remember dot at zero position.
- Fixed:Pianoroll/score editor Repeat option was grayed out when a single note was selected.
- Fixed (Mac): SoundFont Player could make program unresponsive on macOS 11.
- Fixed (Mac): rare issue with AU plugins that return invalid floating point numbers.
- Fixed (Mac): issue with some audio devices that sometimes return an invalid floating point number for the recording level.
Users who purchased MultitrackStudio after October 28, 2013 are entitled to lifetime free updates. Older versions can be upgraded: $39 (Pro) / $23 (Standard).