Bremmers Audio Design has updated MultitrackStudio to v4.31.
- Support for Frontier Design's AlphaTrack control surface.
- Multiple Core CPU support improvement: all instances of some "bad" VSTi plugins are now run on a single processor to work around their flaws.
- Hardware Control Surface now still works if another program is active.
- Convolutor's Mix button wouldn't mix mono input to the right stereo channel if a stereo IR was used.
- Multiple Core CPU support: effect sidechaining could lead to buffer-underrun messages if softsynth tracks where involved (Pro Plus edition).
- The "Mix down to file" option caused an error message if the Punch button was on.
- Random noise when using VSTi plugins which expect audio input.
- A couple of other fixes.