Caelum Audio has released Tape Pro, a multi-fx tape audio plugin and app that introduces warmth, frequency shaping, modulation, noise and delay.
Caelum Audio says:
Whether you want to accurately replicate a microcassette tape running at 1.2cm/s, or you want to drive a mastering grade tape machine with strange distortion shapes into a high feedback delay engine, Tape Pro is the plugin for the job.
- 5 types of saturation.
- Customisable saturation shaping.
- 21 impulse responses taken from a variety of different tape machines.
- 12 types of sampled tape noise.
- Precision wow and flutter control with sync options.
- Versatile delay module with portamento control to hear the tape speed variation when changing delay time.
- Collection of 62 presets.
Intro Price: £29.99 on Desktop (Reg. £39.99) & £3.99 on iOS (Reg. £4.99). Offers last until 6th November 2020.