Sputter is an easy to use but capable mobile music making app. It has a mobile friendly user interface and does not require previous knowledge of music to create great tracks.
Instead of emulating traditional desktop music software it uses a mobile friendly approach inspired by more recent mobile offerings. At the same time it is not just a toy, and by exploring the help slides and the app itself you will discover several features uncommon in similar music making apps.
- Feature complete grid style sequencer.
- Mark different sections of your song with various symbols so they are easily found.
- Choose from 16 different musical scales.
- Built in synthesizer/sampler with ADSR, filters, LFO and other good stuff.
- 8 built in effects.
- Effects and synth parameters automation with real time recording.
- Easily change and update whole parts of your song at once.
- Several different time signatures (2/4, 3/4 etc).
- Create your own instruments with your own wave files.
- Export your song as a wave file for easy sharing or importing to other audio or video software.
- Export and import songs for sharing and collaborating with other Sputter users.
- Export and import instruments for sharing with other Sputter users.
- No ads.
- No unnecessary permissions.
- No subscriptions.
Price: $2.99. Will be on sale for $0.99 from June 11 to June 18 on Google Play.
Demo song: YouTube.com/watch?v=e9N8APuvRF0