Cmusic Production has released the SOLO Alto Saxophone Library for Kontakt. SOLO Alto Sax Kontakt Library was recorded using four microphones configured as two "pairs" (A=1+1 and B=1+1) that include one ribbon and one large-diaphragm condenser mic each. CMusicpro's engineers, by means of these pairings, have combined the condenser's smooth, natural complexity with the ribbon's extreme sensitivity. The large-diaphragm condenser signals were then summed, and the combined resultant tonal qualities were designed to smooth the occasional harsh highs often produced by brass instruments. The intent is a clean clear high end. Additionally, this process enables a truly mono-capable signal to be produced.
Complete balance adjustments between A and B components are possible. Meticulous production techniques, combined with multiple articulations create the impression of a realistic live performance.
- Legato, Portamento, Glissando Velocity control.
- 3-x round robin sustain non vibrato for each note (4 layers).
- 3-x round robin sustain vibrato for each note (4 layers).
- 3-x round robin staccato (4 layers).
- 3-x round robin slap (3 layers).
- 3-x round robin marcato short and long (3 layers).
- 2/4 and 4/4 tempo sync swells (120 BPM default, 2 layers).
- Rips short, medium and long (3 layers).
- Trills HT, Trills WT, Growl, Sliders long and short, Ends.
- Fast trills between notes in octave range.
- 2,37 GB on disc, 5 398 samples, 44.1 kHz / 24-bit.