Jonathan Schmid-Burgk has announced that he is now distributing his plug-ins under the new cochleor brand and that a completely reinvented version of the Harmony Improvisator plug-in is now available. This new version features Intel-Mac support, a built-in synthesizer, a harmonic pattern sequencer and other improvements to compose with the rules of classical harmonic theory.
The Harmony Improvisator VST Plugin provides:
- Perfect harmonic improvisation.
- Composing with the rules of classical harmonic theory - no professional knowledge required.
- Complex cadences suitable for all styles of music.
- Unique concept of harmonic pattern sequencing.
- Automatic calculation of exciting harmonic suggestions.
- Critical time advantage for creating harmonic frames of songs, soundtracks, and arrangements.
Pricing & Availability
Harmony Improvisator is available now for Windows and Mac OS X (Intel) in the VST effect format and now costs €99 (incl. 19% tax) / $129.