[CodeOperator] has released DelayPack v1.3 for Windows which also sees the addition of two new delay plugins already available with the Mac OS X version - COTapeDelay and CODirtyDelay.
[CodeOperator] is also running a special offer to get a 25% discount on their Windows and OS X plug-ins and bundles.
Changes in v1.3
- Fixed a rounding error with note-sync.
- Fixed a problem with toLeft or toRight parameter.
- A new and smaller GUI for all plug-ins.
- Use external sources for ducking (via CODPBusSend).
- Add a phaser as modulation module.
- Fixed a bug with pan.
- Fixed a bug with overlapping frequencies.
- Double sin-button in LFO2 of COShapingDelay.
- Fixed a bug in the ring-modulator.
- Fixed a bug with the chorus/flanger level parameter.