[CodeOperator] has released PlugAdmin v1.3 for OS X, featuring several bug fixes and new features.
- Authentification before activating changes.
- Multiple Plug-In selection in main window.
- Context menu to assign a group to all selected Plug-Ins.
- Delete Plug-Ins via menu-item"delete" or the backspace key.
- Command line version of PlugAdmin (PlugAdminCMD).
- Create a script for starting a host application with a specific set.
- Fixed a problem with activation of MAS PlugIns.
- Activate/deactivate Plug-Ins in sub-folder works now.
- Fixed a graphic bug in main window.
- Changing groups will now be saved immediately.