Crave DSP has updated Crave EQ to version 1.3.11.
New in version 1.3.11:
- Smart Filter Creation: Added context sensitive shelf/cut filters (shelf below 30Hz or above 10kHz and cut on 0dB line below 20Hz or above 15kHz).
- Filter Inversion: Added ability to invert filter gain from filter band context menu.
- Increased Spectrum Limit: Enhanced spectrum analyzer with new limit of 30kHz.
- Performance Improvements: Enhanced CPU performance of digital and analog phase models.
- Improved Gain Adjustment: Enhanced gain adjustment of multiple bands when changed together so they can be scaled proportionally.
- Number Localization: Added localization for parameter value display and entry to provide correct use of commas and periods for decimals.
- Windows Keyboard Handling Bug Fix: Fixed keyboard stealing issue on Windows.
- Keyboard Update: Changed the behaviour for the Left, Right and Delete keys used for selecting and removing bands so they respond only when the mouse is over the plugin window.